Hi! I'm Danielle Brooks, and I'm so glad you're here. Let me tell you a little about myself. I am a family photographer based in St. Augustine, Florida. Families are my passion, but I also specialize in photographing children, seniors and fine art. I have been a professional photographer for 6 years, and am a proud member of the Professional Photographers of America.
My husband, Rich and I are serial home openers. We constantly have people over and love being involved in our community. We want others to leave our home more refreshed than when they came in. We are actively involved in Coquina Community Church. My business is my ministry. I love meeting new people and sharing with them all Christ has done in my life.
Here are some other cool things about me I bet you didn't know!
- Rich and I are parents to TWO crazy kitties named Ava and Luna. (Yes, that is a Harry Potter reference)
- I am a beekeeper and keep 2 hives and counting!
- I have an obsession with all things California. Especially Los Angeles.
- I grew up in Miami, Florida, but did a short 5 year stint in Maryland.
- My favorite holiday is Halloween.
- I graduated from Flagler College with a BA in Communications specializing in Broadcast Journalism and Media Production.