Introducing the DBP Senior Rep Program | St. Augustine Senior Photographer
Today is a very exciting day for Danielle Brooks Photography. I have officially put together a Senior Rep Program and that means I am looking for models! Senior sessions are so much fun! I love being able to get to know the students as they prepare for this next big step in life.
If you are a high school senior or junior then this is for you! There are TONS of freebies in it for you! Your senior photo shoot can be free and you can earn $100 to your favorite stores! All you have to do is apply! After that I will be in touch with you to let you know the next steps you need to take if you are accepted as a DBP 2014 Senior Rep! Let's get to the good stuff.
What's in it for you?
- For starters we will get together for a FREE mini-session! We can go to one of your favorite locations or I can suggest a couple! We'll laugh and hang out while I take a few photos of you killing it in front of the camera.
- You will receive personalized referral cards from your mini session to give to friends and classmates with your name, your portrait, and my business information.
- A special goodie bag just for DBP Senior Reps! Who doesn't want some sweet swag?
- A Senior Rep spotlight blog post, featuring you, and your hobbies & interests!
- Your favorite photos to share on social networking sites.
- And TONS of gift card opportunities!
There are a couple of requirements.
- You must have an online social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram…etc.)
- You are responsible for sending Danielle Brooks Photography at least 2 referrals. These referrals must book, pay for, and complete their session.
- You must live in the greater St. Augustine area. (Not sure if you qualify? Just ask!)
- Have great style, an outgoing personality and enjoy being in front of the camera.
- Become a fan of the Danielle Brooks Photography Facebook Fan Page.
If you think you're up for the task of becoming a DBP Senior Rep then APPLY! :) There are a couple of other details you should be aware of before you apply. You can check them out on the special DBP Senior Rep Page! Spots are limited so apply ASAP!
I am so excited about this new endeavor and can't wait to meet the new 2014 DBP Senior Reps!